Decorating for the holidays is often one of events people most look forward to. There’s just something special about the twinkling lights, the smell of pine in the air and the festivity. If you’re tired of fancy decorations or want to take your holiday decorating […]
Imagine walking into a home that smells like homemade bread, cookies or cinnamon rolls. The scent envelopes you and makes you feel like a child again. Baking, it is said, is good for the soul. Not only because the aromas and flavors can take you […]
Taking a moment today to remember.
Please enjoy this well-known and beloved poem.
In Flanders Fields
Things I’m Thankful For: 1. A New Friend~ Someone I have known for awhile, who has fairly recently become a friend rather than just an acquaintance. 2. Something Shiny~ All the Christmas lights starting to show up around town. Which means Christmas is coming soon! […]
Are you looking to try something a little different in your cookie selection this year? Try these yummy, chocolatey, cookies so full of fudgey goodness packed with protein as well. These are one of our family favorites! Fudge Nut Cookies 1 2/3 cup sugar 2/3 […]
I am so excited to share with you my Travel Bucket List ~ Australia and New Zealand edition! I have been wanting to visit Australia and New Zealand for a very long time so this list has been built up over a long time! Hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions to add to my list please feel free to comment!
Things to See:
The Great Barrier Reef ~ Australia
Hobbiton ~ New Zealand
Ayers Rock ~ Australia
Seal Bay ~ Kangaroo Island
The 12 Apostles ~ Great Ocean road
Port Arthur Convict Settlement
Sea Turtle Hatching Season ~ Heron Island
Ofu Island ~ American Samoa
The Blue Pools ~ Mt. Aspiring National Park, New Zealand
Adventures To Have:
Tour of Zaytuna Farm ~ Australia
Go On a Lord of the Rings Tour ~ New Zealand
Swimming with whale sharks ~ Ningaloo Reef
Camel rides ~ Cable Beach
Tree Surfing ~ Mornington Peninsula
Whitewater Rafting ~ Franklin River
Try and see the Aurora Australis
Hike Mt. Kosciuszko
Glamping at Paperbark Camp
The Minjin Swing ~ Cairns
Waterfall Pools ~ Litchfield National Park
See fire-walking festival at the Mariamma Temple
Swim with wales
See some crocodiles
Make sure you pin this image to remember for later!
Do Essential Oils Really Work? Creighton University Medical Center School of Medicine is out to determine if alternative therapies actually work. Aromatherapy has long been recognized for the treatment of minor ailments as well as the promotion of emotional stability. But how does it actually […]
1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat? I’d have to say either apple crisp or pumpkin pie! 2. Red, Yellow, or Green Apples? Red. They are just so versatile. Eat them fresh, good for baking, saucing and drying. 3.Favorite Fall Sport to Play? I don’t […]
It’s that time of year again!
And just so you know this post contains affiliate links. Want to know what affiliate links are? Check out the full disclosure at the end of this post.
Now, you may be asking yourself, why is this homestead and travel blogger talking about a blogging toolkit?
And the answer is this:
I honestly think blogging is a viable way to make money from your homestead and/or travels.
We all know that homesteading and travel cost money. There is always some project or product we need in order to do what we do (fencing, seeds for the garden, food for the animals, canning jars, etc). And running a successful blog or website is just one of the many ways one can bring in an income.
Blogging itself has so many different components and learning it all by yourself would take forever. So, why not learn from the experts or at least lots of people who have figured stuff out and are willing to help you learn the blogging ropes.
And for the super low price of this awesome bundle, you really can’t go wrong.
Here are My 10 Favorite Tools from the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2017.
1. ACTIVATE: EBA Live Conference Video Package ~ This one course alone is worth the price of the whole package! If you have thought of taking EBA (Elite Blog Academy for those of you who don’t know the lingo) or are doing EBA right now and maybe you were going to go to Activate but couldn’t make it, this is awesome! 24 videos, each about a half hour to an hour long with Ruth and Rosemarie and Lena and a bunch more power players in the blogging world. So much helpful blogging information I don’t even know where to start.
2. 1200 Blog post ideas ~ Rachael Wynn. I think this one kind of speaks for itself but I will add that there are a ton of great post ideas for all different niches.
3. Food Photography Tips and Tricks ~ by Christina Peters. Excellent information on all aspects of food photography for blogs.
4. Conquer YouTube ~ by Kallie Branciforte. I have been slowly working on my video skills because I think videos will be a huge asset to anyone looking for inspiration and help around the homestead on this little blog of mine. This course is perfect for beginners like me and probably to more intermediate skilled YouTubers as “This course is your all-in key to conquering YouTube. From creating amazing, engaging, well-produced videos, to hacking the YouTube algorithm and getting views and subscribers!” I’m only about 1/2 way through this course and I have learned a ton already.
5. Email Lists Made Easy for Writers and Bloggers ~ by Kirsten Oliphant. Anyone who has subscribed to my email list has realized I am not the worlds best emailer. I am determined to change that and so far this e-book has helped so much.
6. How to Create your First Opt-in Freebie ~ by Angie Nelson. Angie breaks this part of email list must-have into understandable steps. Stay tuned as I hope to get this up a running on Just Dabbling Along very soon and I think I’ve come up with something awesome!
7. Blog Traffic Bootcamp ~ by Lena Gott. I haven’t started this one yet but as “this Bootcamp is all about making the most out of every post” I look forward to delving into this in the near future.
8. Blogging Binder ~ This is one of the most comprehensive blog planners I have ever seen!
9. Core Affiliate Strategy Guide ~ by Rosemarie Groner. As some of you know, Rosemarie was one of the first bloggers I saw doing income reports and made me realize that blogging as an occupation was a possibility. Through her I discovered Michelle (of Making Sense of Cents) and took her course where I first learned all about affiliate marketing (and is still one of my favorite courses ever) Anyways, Rosemarie’s core affiliate strategy guide is just fantastic.
10. Media kit Smash: Increase your Earning Potential with Professional Media Kit using Canva ~ by Melissa Culbertson ~ Slowly making my way through this one but so far very good. I was already using Canva so this was an easy choice for me.
Just to remind you, these are only My top 10 favorites, but there are a 28 eBooks; 43 videos & eCourses; 16 printables, workbooks & templates, 1 conference, 1 membership site and 10 digital bonuses (bonus value $1193).
Almost $7000 worth for only $97!
But hurry! The bundle ends October 9th!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on them, my blog may get compensated, but at no extra cost to you. I promise that we are only affiliated with programs and products which we have personally tried and tested and believe to be great. Thanks for supporting our homestead dreams!
Hello lovelies, Today I am trying something a little new and I hope you enjoy it as much as I think I will. I have seen these types of posts around the blogosphere lately and have been wanting to try this format myself. I am […]