Life around our little homestead has been busy, to say the least! I had planned to share this updated video tour of our homestead awhile ago, but then Christmas and New Years chaos ensued, so the sharing of this tour just didn’t happen until now.
I planned to share this updated video tour of our homestead awhile ago, but then Christmas and New Years chaos ensued, so the sharing of this tour just didn’t happen until now.
Before I share this video with you, I just want to mention a couple things.
- I’m still new to this vlog thing (I honestly never thought I would film myself and then put it on Youtube for the world to see!) so please be gentle with me!
- Next time I promise to do a bit of pre-planning and put some make-up on or something 😉
- I mention in the video that it is just before Christmas and you might notice in reality it is the end of January, see excuses above 😉
- Our ducks are in shown in the video, but unfortunately, we now have no ducks and you can read why HERE.
- The video was shot on my phone (Samsung SG7 for anyone wanting to know)
Hope you enjoyed our little winter homestead tour! I have to say, after walking around our little property, I can’t wait for spring to arrive so we can start planting and working on fencing and all those other fun chores 🙂 I guess it’s a good thing I have lots of indoor chores to keep me busy until then.
What was your favorite part of my homestead tour? What are you most looking forward to/dreading about spring?
Make sure you subscribe to our blog so you never miss a homestead or garden update.