I have to say I’m particularly proud of that picture above (although not so proud of the orangey look of the walls, nor the fuzziness, what is that?!?!) as I found that vintage chalkboard at the thrift store! I’ve been dying to get one of these but they’re just not in the budget this year. So I made my own 🙂
An integral part of Christmas, the tree! My family and my sisters new little family all went up the mountain to get our trees last weekend. Because there is very little snow, we were able to get pretty far up. We found a spot with a wicked view, got a bonfire going, roasted some smokies and had some snacks and generally had such a great time, we nearly forgot to get a tree! Thank goodness the kids were there to remind us of our mission 🙂
Dining room… I’m starting to get quite the collection of deer.The two wooden ones are from a thrift store my kids and I went to during a family trip and the two silver are from a local store and the other is from Ikea.
I’m so excited to have learned how to make my own fluffy pompoms 🙂 Thank you Miss Mustard Seed!
My first attempt at a real table-scape! I used a mix of mostly old and just a couple new things and stuff from my yard. Only the sparkly deer and the icicles on the plates are new (oh and the straws!), everything else has been passed down from grandmas on both sides of our family or bought slowly over the years.
Silver and gold and red and green, what could be more Christmassy than that?! (P.S does anyone else break out in the silver and gold song from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer any time they hear those two words together? No? Just me? hmm )
Our picture garland I made a few years ago and we used to hang on the stairs in the original Kozy Kabin, and some new pompoms ahem snowballs?…
Just a little bit of decor in the kitchen…
I had a lot of fun with my tablescapes this year 😉
ugh can’t wait to paint those tables!
- Living room refresh
- Mini Kitchen Refresh
The basket of Christmas books is ready to go beside a cozy chair and a little friend.
I’m going to do a more thorough post about this wall soon but for now lets just enjoy 🙂
- Sparkly deer, gold nugget candle-holders, snowflake chargers, icicles, large ornaments in windows – Walmart
- Salt & Pepper shakers and deer place-card holders – Maison
- Pendant light – Ikea
- On china cabinet white Christmas trees – Home Hardware Christmas village – Sears Canada
- Sparkly deer head – Home Hardware
- Pompom garland, Merry Christmas garland, large red snowflake – Target
- Christmas ornaments (on table) – vintage
- Lights – Walmart
- Lamp bases – thrifted Lampshades – Target
- horse print – Ikea
- Bedding – Sears Blue quilted shams- Maison red quilt- homemade
- Owl lamp on bedside table – Scentsy