Top 10 Favorite Posts of 2017
I can’t believe 2017 is over! This past year has been an absolute whirlwind and in some ways I am thrilled to say buh-bye but it’s also a little sad as it feels like each year flies by faster and faster. Watching our kids grow and knowing that we only have a few more years of enjoying our kids being kids (And teenagers!) is bittersweet.
Moving on (before I get teary eyed!), and before we start on 2018, I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers and followers for sticking with me this crazy busy year. I tried to stay consistent with my blogging and tried a few different type schedules to try and figure out what works best for me and for you my dear readers.
Homesteading and travel are such large and varied subjects and I’m realizing it is going to take me a long time to both learn everything I want to learn, and share everything I HAVE learned with you along the way.
I’m looking forward to much more learning and sharing as we move into 2018.
As one last look back, I thought I’d share the list of top 10 favorite posts of 2017 here, on Just Dabbling Along.
Top 10 Favorite Posts (by pageviews) on Just Dabbling Along:
10. My online income report September 2016 ~ Income reports always seem to get lots of views and I took a step back from focusing on them in 2017 as I was working on developing my core content, but who knows, maybe I will return to doing them in the future…
9. The best hamburger soup like mom used to make ~ Glad to see one of my all-time favorite recipes is also one of your favorites too!
8. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing ~ A review ~ This is still one of my favorite online courses and I would always recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about affiliate marketing specifically.
7. 5 best free films about gardening, farming and Permaculture ~ Again, one of my favorites that I’m glad you get excellent info about too.
6. My Online Income report October 2016 ~ and again, the always popular income reports.
5. Sam’s Sunday Favorites-April ~ I have to say, this one was a bit of a surprise to me. But hey, if you like reading about my favorite things, then I will continue sharing them!
4. Dream Big Printables~ a review ~ This is a pretty consistently popular one, looks like I’m going to have to do some more reviews for you all as they definitely seem like a favorite!
3. 8 Ideas to make your homestead more sustainable~ I love to see that a homesteading post is in the top 3! And to see that it is one about sustainability? Awesome!
2. 10 Gifts that aren’t things, They are experiences!~ This is still one of my all-time favorite posts! I am so happy to see it is one of yours too! Let’s keep those junk toys out of our homes and landfills and make life experiences and family excursions a priority instead. It is sooooo worth it. I promise.
And the number 1 post by pageviews of 2017?
1. Happy Canada Day 150!~ a very simple post wishing my fellow Canadians a fabulous 150th Canada Day!
Thanks for stopping in today, let me know what you think. Is your favorite on the list? Is there a certain type you would like to see more of? Let me know in the comments or come chat with me on Instagram (@justdabblingsam) or on our Facebook page.