Since I have quite a long Bucket List related to travel I figured I would split it up into a few different sections/posts. Today I am sharing my Europe Bucket List. This is broken up into two parts; Things to see and Adventures to have. I hope you enjoy and that maybe you get some ideas to add to your own bucket lists!
Related: Travel Bucket List ~ North America
Things to See
- Westminster Abby ~ London
- Buckingham Palace ~ London
- The Royal Mile ~ Edinborough, Scotland
- Stonehenge ~ England
Trevi fountain ~ Rome, Italy The Colosseum ~ Rome, Italy The Roman Forum ~ Rome, Italy
- Ruins of Pompeii ~ Italy
Saint Peter’s Basilica, Rome, Italy
- Canals in Venice, Italy
- Auschwitz ~ Birkenau, Poland
- Juno Beach ~ Normandy
- Dracula’s castle ~ Romania
Eiffel Tower ~ Paris, France Notre Dame ~ Paris, France La Sagrada Familia ~ Barcelona, Spain
- The Acropolis ~ Athens, Greece
- Reykjavik ~ Iceland
- Fjords of Norway
Alps ~ Switzerland
- Big Ben, London Bridge and other touristy parts of London
- Old and New towns of Edinburgh ~ Scotland
- The Greek Islands ~ Greece
- Palace of Versailles ~ France
Adventures to Have
Eat pizza in Italy.
- Ride a gondola in Venice.
Ski in the Swiss Alps. See the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum. Explore a castle. See some Gaudi architecture in Barcelona. Visit a stadium.
- Ride the Jacobite train through the Scottish highlands.
Drive a car, by myself in Europe without getting lost. Ride the elevator in the Eiffel Tower. Eat a croissant in Paris. Buy a “fashionable” dress in Paris.
- Soak in the Blue Lagoon, Iceland.
- See the many tombs and monuments of royals and famous people in Westminster Abbey
- Visit the tower of London.
Ride a ski gondola.
- Cycle around Amsterdam.
- Visit Anne Frank Museum in Amsterdam.
Toss a coin into Trevi fountain. Travel around Europe by train. Travel to a European city by myself.
- Explore volcanos and glaciers in Iceland.
Hike in the Alps and sing the Sound of Music See some edelweiss in its natural habitat.
- Explore the causeway coastal route Ireland.
- See as many amazing libraries around Europe as I can.
- Enjoy a beer in a pub. (Ireland,
- Explore locations from Game of Thrones ~ Ireland.
- Explore Inverness and the Isle of Skye ~ Scotland.
- Sunbathe on the beaches of the Mediterranean (
Spain, Italy, Greece, France)
- Walk through the gardens of Versailles.
- Eat local in Provence
- Sip wine in Tuscany
This list is by no means “finished” and I definitely plan to add to it as I discover more interesting things I just have to add.
If you have any ideas of things I should see or some adventures to have in Europe, please share in the comments below. If you want to help me cross off some things on my list, please feel free to contact me.
And don’t forget to Subscribe and follow along on our adventures!
Want to remember this list for later? Please feel free to pin this image below.