My 10 Favorite Tools From the 2017 Genius Bloggers Toolkit
It’s that time of year again!
And just so you know this post contains affiliate links. Want to know what affiliate links are? Check out the full disclosure at the end of this post.
Now, you may be asking yourself, why is this homestead and travel blogger talking about a blogging toolkit?
And the answer is this:
I honestly think blogging is a viable way to make money from your homestead and/or travels.
We all know that homesteading and travel cost money. There is always some project or product we need in order to do what we do (fencing, seeds for the garden, food for the animals, canning jars, etc). And running a successful blog or website is just one of the many ways one can bring in an income.
Blogging itself has so many different components and learning it all by yourself would take forever. So, why not learn from the experts or at least lots of people who have figured stuff out and are willing to help you learn the blogging ropes.
And for the super low price of this awesome bundle, you really can’t go wrong.
Here are My 10 Favorite Tools from the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2017.
1. ACTIVATE: EBA Live Conference Video Package ~ This one course alone is worth the price of the whole package! If you have thought of taking EBA (Elite Blog Academy for those of you who don’t know the lingo) or are doing EBA right now and maybe you were going to go to Activate but couldn’t make it, this is awesome! 24 videos, each about a half hour to an hour long with Ruth and Rosemarie and Lena and a bunch more power players in the blogging world. So much helpful blogging information I don’t even know where to start.
2. 1200 Blog post ideas ~ Rachael Wynn. I think this one kind of speaks for itself but I will add that there are a ton of great post ideas for all different niches.
3. Food Photography Tips and Tricks ~ by Christina Peters. Excellent information on all aspects of food photography for blogs.
4. Conquer YouTube ~ by Kallie Branciforte. I have been slowly working on my video skills because I think videos will be a huge asset to anyone looking for inspiration and help around the homestead on this little blog of mine. This course is perfect for beginners like me and probably to more intermediate skilled YouTubers as “This course is your all-in key to conquering YouTube. From creating amazing, engaging, well-produced videos, to hacking the YouTube algorithm and getting views and subscribers!” I’m only about 1/2 way through this course and I have learned a ton already.
5. Email Lists Made Easy for Writers and Bloggers ~ by Kirsten Oliphant. Anyone who has subscribed to my email list has realized I am not the worlds best emailer. I am determined to change that and so far this e-book has helped so much.
6. How to Create your First Opt-in Freebie ~ by Angie Nelson. Angie breaks this part of email list must-have into understandable steps. Stay tuned as I hope to get this up a running on Just Dabbling Along very soon and I think I’ve come up with something awesome!
7. Blog Traffic Bootcamp ~ by Lena Gott. I haven’t started this one yet but as “this Bootcamp is all about making the most out of every post” I look forward to delving into this in the near future.
8. Blogging Binder ~ This is one of the most comprehensive blog planners I have ever seen!
9. Core Affiliate Strategy Guide ~ by Rosemarie Groner. As some of you know, Rosemarie was one of the first bloggers I saw doing income reports and made me realize that blogging as an occupation was a possibility. Through her I discovered Michelle (of Making Sense of Cents) and took her course where I first learned all about affiliate marketing (and is still one of my favorite courses ever) Anyways, Rosemarie’s core affiliate strategy guide is just fantastic.
10. Media kit Smash: Increase your Earning Potential with Professional Media Kit using Canva ~ by Melissa Culbertson ~ Slowly making my way through this one but so far very good. I was already using Canva so this was an easy choice for me.
Just to remind you, these are only My top 10 favorites, but there are a 28 eBooks; 43 videos & eCourses; 16 printables, workbooks & templates, 1 conference, 1 membership site and 10 digital bonuses (bonus value $1193).
Almost $7000 worth for only $97!
But hurry! The bundle ends October 9th!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on them, my blog may get compensated, but at no extra cost to you. I promise that we are only affiliated with programs and products which we have personally tried and tested and believe to be great. Thanks for supporting our homestead dreams!