Gift Guide for Crafty DIY Moms (or moms who want to be)
This post may contain affiliate links.
We are fast approaching my favorite time of year, well I’m pretty sure it’s a lot of people’s favorite time, and I thought I would start out my new series of gift guides, with the Mom’s.
- So first up is something that would appeal to both giving to a mom or making it yourself to give to mom. Brit & Co. has an awesome selection of crafty classes (from $9-$39) that you could either gift your mom if she has been wanting to learn something new, OR you could take a class yourself, and gift her the results of your labors. They have so many to choose from for example:
- Screen printing, knitting, sewing…
- flower arranging, jewelry making
- tons of different photography and photo editing classes
- nail art
- maybe your mom is more crafty in the kitchen? She could learn jam making or beer brewing…
That is just a small sampling of all the selection Brit & Co. has to offer. The bonus? You or mom can do the class anytime as they are online and available any time.
2) Next up, maybe your mom doesn’t want to be crafty, maybe she just appreciates the efforts of people who are. Or maybe she’s crafty in the way of home decor? Anyways, most people know of Etsy, but have you heard about Society 6? Check out the thousands of fun, beautiful, funny gift ideas at Society 6. Below are some of my personal absolute favorites.
3) Maybe mom wants to learn how to scrapbook or make cards? Well if you check out Studio Calico you will see that you could start a monthly subscription for your mom for a scrap-booking kit or a card making kit or even a planner kit. Super fun and easy way of starting and trying something crafty. I’ve done this in the past and I looked forward to seeing that package come in the mail every month!
4) Also make sure you check out Scrapbook.com for their massive inventory of crafting supplies (over 50,000 products!) I myself have ordered from there, several times, and have always been happy with both the product and the service/shipping. My top picks would be:
- Tim Holtz- Mini Crazy Cats and Dogs complete kit
- Almost any design of the Becky Higgins 12×12 albums
- Almost any Lawn Fawn stamps or dies (they are always sooo cute!)
- An email gift certificate!
I hope you enjoyed my little Gift Guide for Crafty DIY moms. If you have a suggestion to add to this gift guide, feel free to add your thoughts in the comments.
We are linked up at the #HomeMattersParty.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on them, my blog may get compensated, but at no extra cost to you. I promise that we are only affiliated with programs and products which we have personally tried and tested and believe to be great. Thanks for supporting our homestead dreams!