October Blog Ahead Challenge ~ 2017
Hi there lovelies!
As you may have noticed, September was a little crazy around here hence the supreme lack of posts. Since November, December and January tend to be much the same, I decided to challenge myself and do a Blog ahead challenge. Anna from Herding Cats and Burning Soup had just the challenge I was looking for!
Here’s a little rundown of what this challenge is all about:
The GOAL? Up your number of scheduled posts by 31 in one month
Any completed and scheduled posts counts.The catch? The posts must be dated November 1st or later. They cannot go live in October and count towards the event.
On Oct 1– you have 1 scheduled post.
On Oct 31– you have 31 scheduled posts.
I promise you that even though things have been quiet around here, I have been planning and plotting some fun new ideas coming up and to keep myself accountable, I’m going to list right here what posts I write each day this October and then when they go live I will add those links. Sound like fun? Alright, here goes:
2. I am being featured!
3. Overcoming Failures on the Homestead
5. How to Have a Fun Old-Fashioned Christmas Around The Homestead
9. Create Holiday Homestead Family Traditions
10. Creamy Apples and Squash Soup
11. Holiday Gift Guide – Homestead Edition
12. Romantic Weekend Getaway Ideas
15. Travel Bucket List ~South America
16. Travel Bucket List ~ Asia
Want to link up and join the Challenge? Then click HERE!